Version of 30 november 2021
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
The following websites and applications belong to labeeuw.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are small, simple text files that your computer or mobile device stores when you use our web store.
What are the other techniques?
Cookies and other techniques are used at almost all existing web shops.
For example, by using cookies and other techniques, we ensure that:
- Surfing in the labeeuw.com web shop becomes more fun and easier for you;
- You do not always receive or have to enter the same information when you visit our webshop;
- We can offer you special functionalities such as the wish list or your shopping cart;
- We can measure how our web store is used and where we can improve it;
- We can recognize which device you use when you visit us;
Third Party Cookies
Which cookies do we use? In brief:
Functional cookies or necessary cookies
Functional cookies ensure that our web shop functions correctly. For example, think of functionalities such as the shopping cart and checkout
With analytical cookies we collect statistics about the use of our web store by users with the help of third parties. By measuring website usage, we can continue to improve our web store for the benefit of our users.
Social media cookies
Social media cookies are cookies that enable functionalities of social media websites. Think of a YouTube video with a product, selection of a collection point in Google Maps or a ‘like’ button for Facebook
We place advertising cookies on our web store. We also give third parties the opportunity to place advertising cookies on our web store. We also place advertising cookies on third-party websites. We can combine the information from these advertising cookies. We do this so that we can make you the most relevant offers based on your online surfing, searching and purchasing behaviour. We also use these advertising cookies to keep track of which advertisements you have seen.
Webshop recommendations, preferences and interest cookies
In addition, we combine your online surfing, searching and purchasing behavior to show you relevant offers and recommendations in our webshop, tailored to your preferences.
Functional or necessary cookies
Functional or necessary cookies help the labeeuw bvba web store to function properly. Think about:
- The products you add to your wish list are remembered and stored;
- Notifying you when an order has not been completed, so that you do not lose your products in the shopping cart;
- Your browser settings are saved so that you can view our web store optimally on your screen;
- The possibility to save your login details so that you do not have to re-enter them every time;
- It is possible to respond to messages in our webshop;
- An even load on the website, so that it remains functional and accessible;
- Detecting possible abuse or possible problems in our webshop, for example by registering successive failed login attempts.
We use analytical cookies with the help of third parties to investigate store use. These statistics give us insight into, among other things, how often we are visited, and where we can improve our webshop. In this way we ensure that the experience with our webshop is continuously optimized. Among other things, the following data is stored:
- The IP address, which is made anonymous;
- Technical characteristics such as the browser you use (such as Chrome, Internet Explorer or Firefox) and the resolution of your computer screen and which device you use;
- Vanaf welke pagina je op de webwinkel bent gekomen;
- From which page you came to the webshop;
- Whether you use the functionalities of the web store. For example, creating a wish list, placing an order or viewing previous purchases.
- Which pages you visit in our webshop.
We use these cookies, for example, for:
- Keeping track of the number of visitors to our web store;
- Measuring the length of time per visit;
- Determining the order in which a visitor visits the different pages of our web store.
Third party social media cookies
How do third-party social media cookies work?
Social media cookies are placed by the social media websites themselves. When you click on a social media button in our webshop, a social media cookie is placed. The social media party can recognize your IP address when you want to share a page from our web store. For the cookies that the social media parties place and the data they collect with them, we refer to the statements that these parties provide on their own websites. We recommend that you regularly consult the privacy and cookie statements below:
- We can keep track of which advertisements you have already seen;
- We can keep track of how many times you have already seen an advertisement;
- We can prevent you from seeing the same one over and over;
- We can keep track of whether you click on the advertisements;
- We can keep track of whether you place orders after you have seen or clicked on an advertisement;
- We can combine your online surfing, searching and purchasing behavior regardless of which device you use;
- We determine your advertising interest by combining these characteristics and can tailor the advertisements that we show to you in our webshop and on third-party websites;
Advertising networks and media agencies act as intermediaries for online stores and advertisers. The advertising cookies of these parties make it possible to:
- We can show you advertisements from third parties;
- Our advertising partners can combine your preferences at Labeeuw bvba with information they collect when you visit other websites.
For the cookies that these parties place for advertising purposes, we refer you to the statements on the websites of these parties. Because the statements can change regularly, we recommend that you consult these privacy and cookie statements regularly. The following parties place cookies on our web store:
Webshop recommendations, preferences and interest cookies
We have so many items in our store that we are happy to help you on your way. For example, by pointing you to articles that are of interest to you. This is done, for example, on the basis of your previous visits to our web store, regardless of which device it was with. We then look at cookies and your IP address, but also at what you previously bought from us and your interests that we know because we have asked you about it. We will not give the book that you have just bought as a reading tip. The recommendations and interest cookies make it possible for us to check whether you have seen, clicked on certain products or offers and whether, for example, you have bought a specific product on the basis of this. We combine this information to get an idea of your interests and preferences, so that the web store can be adapted for you.
The interest cookies make it possible that:
- We can combine your online surfing, searching and purchasing behavior in our webshop, regardless of which device you use to visit the webshop;
- By combining your surfing behaviour, we determine your preferences and interests and can tailor offers and recommendations in our web store to this;
- We can show you offers and recommendations via our webshop based on your interests and the combination of your surfing, searching and purchasing behaviour;
- We can show you targeted offers and recommendations on third-party websites based on your surfing behaviour.
If you want to disable cookies from specific parties, you can do that via www.youronlinechoices.com.
To delete cookies in Microsoft Edge
Click on the Menu icon (icon with 3 lines) at the top right. Click on the icon of the clock, this is the tab ‘History’. Click on ‘Clear all history’. Now you can indicate exactly what you want to delete. In any case, tick ‘Cookies and saved website data’ and click ‘Clear’. At the bottom you can indicate whether you always want to delete this data when closing Microsoft Edge.
To delete cookies in Chrome:
Click on the icon with 3 lines at the top right. Click on ‘Settings’ > ‘History’ > Clear ‘Browsing data’. In any case, make sure that ‘Remove cookies and other site and plug-in data’ is checked. You can also indicate how old the Cookies should be. Select ‘All’ here.
To delete cookies in Firefox:
Click on the icon with 3 lines at the top right. Go to ‘Options’ > ‘Privacy’. Click on ‘Clear your recent history’. Under ‘Details’ you can indicate exactly what you want to delete. In any case, tick ‘Cookies’. You can also indicate how old the Cookies should be. Select ‘All’ here.
To delete cookies in Safari:
Click on ‘Safari’ > ‘Preferences’ at the top left of the menu bar. Select the ‘Privacy’ tab at the top of the window. Then click on ‘Delete all Website data’.
To delete cookies in Internet Explorer:
Click on the gear icon in the top right corner. Go to the ‘Security’ menu > ‘Clear browsing history’. Now you can indicate exactly what you want to delete. In any case, tick ‘Cookies and website data’. Click on ‘Delete’ at the bottom of the window.
How do you find out more and what can you do with the cookies?
You can always check and/or delete cookies. You can read more about this at aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies on your computer and you can set your browser to block cookies. This does mean that you have to reset your preferences with each visit and that some parts of the website do not work (properly).